Health and safety of players is our number one concern.
The website administrator will update the field status announcement on the Home
Page of superiorshowcasesoftball.com. Or, a general email announcement will be sent out to all travelball coaches/managers if the softball fields are closed due to weather conditions. Coaches may also be notified via email or telephone/text.
Each team should have a communication system to notify all team members and parents (examples email, text messages, phone tree).
- In case of rain-out or unplayable weather conditions and no games have been played, there will be a $150 administrative fee per team.
- Should weather cause an event to be completely canceled having played no games all teams will receive a full entrance fee's credit, less the $150 administrative fee.
- Should an event be canceled by Superior Showcase Softball for any reason other than whether teams will receive a full refund.
- Should only one game be played before an event is canceled, due to weather, a credit will be issued for 50% of the value the participating team paid to play in the event.
- There will be no refunds or credits after the start of each teams' second game
- Advertised prices for tournaments and showcases may vary if you sign up late.
- If you withdraw from a tournament or showcase for any reason, after the schedule has been posted you will not receive a refund.